Live CPI & Inflation
August Monthly: -0.0%
August Yearly: 1.7%
August 2019: 256.558
Avg 2019: 254.950
This is the latest Consumer Price Index and Inflation Rate data for the United States. This data was released on September 12, 2019 for the reference month of August 2019. (View Release Schedule for details on upcoming releases)
2019 Inflation Charts
Data Provided By
- Are Annuities a Good Investment for Inflation Protection?-9 Experts Weigh In
- Things To Know About Inflation Protected Bonds-5 Experts Weigh In
- Where Is US Inflation Heading In The Next 5 Years? – 5 Experts Weigh In
- Investing During Inflation And Deflation – What Do Investors Need To Know?
- Is the CPI (Consumer Price Index) A Valid Metric For Inflation?