We love to hear from you. Use the following form to get in touch with our team. We will get back to you within 1 business day.
Live CPI & Inflation
September Monthly: 0.1%
September Yearly: 1.7%
September 2019: 256.759
Avg 2019: 255.151
This is the latest Consumer Price Index and Inflation Rate data for the United States. This data was released on October 10, 2019 for the reference month of September 2019. (View Release Schedule for details on upcoming releases)
2019 Inflation Charts
Data Provided By
- New Survey Highlights The Average Americans Feelings Towards Inflation
- Are Annuities a Good Investment for Inflation Protection?-9 Experts Weigh In
- Things To Know About Inflation Protected Bonds-5 Experts Weigh In
- Where Is US Inflation Heading In The Next 5 Years? – 5 Experts Weigh In
- Investing During Inflation And Deflation – What Do Investors Need To Know?