Live CPI & Inflation
April Monthly: 0.5%
April Yearly: 2.0%
April 2019: 255.548
Avg 2019: 254.066
This is the latest Consumer Price Index and Inflation Rate data for the United States. This data was released on May 10, 2019 for the reference month of April 2019. (View Release Schedule for details on upcoming releases)
2019 Inflation Charts
Data Provided By
- Where Is US Inflation Heading In The Next 5 Years? – 5 Experts Weigh In
- Investing During Inflation And Deflation – What Do Investors Need To Know?
- Is the CPI (Consumer Price Index) A Valid Metric For Inflation?
- 8 Inflation-Proof Investments to Hedge Against the Dollar Devaluation and Inflation Risk
- Consumer Prices Slump in March